My next interests in Sawfish hack

Hi. Here are my next todos in Sawfish:
* rep-gtk examples update. (Some are broken.)
* Sawfish set-input-focus bugfix. (I'll explain this later.)
* Full commitment in Sawfish doc.
  Recently I've worked on Librep doc which I believe is now almost
  acceptable. Now is the turn for Sawfish's one.
* Emacs code sawfish.el fix. It chokes at #f & #t.

* I'll suspend key & mouse hack. In fact, insuffiency of input related
  documentation is the motivation for Sawfish doc revision.

* Polish recent changes of mine before shipment.

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)