Re: how to inject strings

Hello, Daniel.

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 10:39:12 -0700, D M German wrote:
> I frequently dislike having to use the mouse to paste the selection.
>
> So i wrote a function to do it. The problem is that it s slow.

It's kludgy, but how about application specific keymaps & keymap
translation? So, for example, if you press C-v on an application which
accepts Shift-ins only, sawfish synthesizes Shift-ins.
It's described in the file "KEYBINDING".

I found perl "Clipboard" (go cpan) and "xclipboard" which may help you.

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)