Re: X coords are 16 bits!

Geoff Kuenning said:     (by the date of Fri, 29 Jan 2010 23:33:57 -0800)

> Yuck.

thankfully it mostly works. sawfish-pager and moving windows are
working fine. It only gets wrong after sawfish restart. It is even
correct right after restart! It only gets wrong when trying to move
the window. So perhaps there is some workaround.

The rox-pager is messed up, but I never have time to try to fix
that. Also, if the problem is buried deeper within X, then I have
little hope to fix it quick.

Note however that negative coordinates are necessary also, we need a
signed long long integer, or such. When I go to far right viewport,
all windows on the left are on negative side.

see again my screenshots, but this time with comments added on them:

screenshot before I move a window:
 http://geo.hmg.inpg.fr/~janek/scr_2902.png
and while I am moving it:
 http://geo.hmg.inpg.fr/~janek/scr_2903.png

PS: sorry, the screenshots were down. I uploaded them again, this
time with some comments, and blurred out privacy stuff.