Re: opaque window moving very slow in 1.6.1

Apologies for blaming out beloved Sawfish; the update slowness seemed
to be due to something bogus that Firefox was doing.

However, it would be nice to know the cause of this error:

 Moving aside my configuration to see if I have something
 in there results in the error:
    Error: Can't start gtkrc-style-program

mark