Re: Fedora 12 RPMs available

On 10/01/10 22:21, Kim B. Heino wrote:
Fedora 12 RPMs for Sawfish 1.6.1 are available at:

http://b.bbbs.net/sawfish/

I'll see if I can submit it to rpmfusion. This is probably the first
Sawfish release ever where you can simply do "rpmbuild -ta
sawfish.tar.bz2" to compile it.

sawfish-1.6.0 generated different spec files for 32bit and 64bit.
The current set of librep, rep-gtk & sawfish all match at last.
(Now that I think about it, make that F11-64 and F12-32 match).

Now I need to find the time to work out how to make sawfish register with gnome and save those 15 seconds on login.