Re: sawfish-config segfault

Am Thu, 7 Jan 2010 13:48:59 +0100
schrieb Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de>:

> Am Thu, 7 Jan 2010 13:47:40 +0100
> schrieb Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl>:
>
> > Christopher Roy Bratusek said:     (by the date of Thu, 7 Jan 2010
> > 13:33:49 +0100)
> >
> > > investigate further now. Shouldn't take longer than 1 hour.
> >
> > try this:
> >
> >   valgrind /usr/bin/sawfish-config >&1  2>&1 | tee sawfish-valgrind
> >

> > I repeat, because I like valgrind so much
> >

> As I said: nothing, it immediately crashes.
>
> But I found the issue now. But well not the reason. Give me 5 minutes
> to fix it and 25 to understand :)
>
> Chris

It's a bug in rep-gtks glue-coder (build-gtk.jl)

I renamed the list type to GList and the slist type to GSList. Well
only the *name* of the types, which are defined in build-gtk.jl not the
TYPE_to/from_rep functions, and for each type that's working execpt for
list. I don't quite understand this, but I'll commit the fix now.