bugzilla being used? bug report

hi everybody,

Is bugzilla used these days?

I have a minor bug report. It involves call-command

When invoked interactively, call-command does what it is supposed to do,
except when the use types <ESCAPE>

In that case, I get an error: "Error: Null argument to command:
call-command." Which clutters my screen until I try to do something else
that involves display-message which cleans it up.

It seems that the problem is deeper than call-command. There seems to be
a function that does the reading of the parameter (with completion). But
I haven't had time to investigate.

--dmg

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/