Re: I need tiling of windows...

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 4:03 PM, Christopher Roy Bratusek
<zanghar freenet de> wrote:
> Am Sat, 2 Jan 2010 15:52:30 -0800
> schrieb dmg <dmg uvic ca>:
>
>> All i need is to be able to tile 2 windows. More than that, I dont'
>> really see how useful it would be.
>> I have been using my quadrants hack, and it works well, but sometimes
>> it would be easier to just
>> tile all windows at once instaed of one at a time.
>
> I thought tiling all non-iconified windows at once is the purpose of it.

Actually, what I really need is to resize my windows when the size of
the screen changes. So my "tiled" window
can be easily retiled to the new screen. Mmm, this should not be
difficult... basically resize the window by the same
proportion that the screen has been resized. This will solve lots of
my problems when rotating the screen or
using an external display

--dmg