Q: window borders

OK, I'm almost happy.  I know how to set window border with
XSetWindowBorder()/XSetWindowBorderWidth().  Lisp_Window contains
`frame' field, which holds the whole window, including frame.  By
default it is created with zero-width border.

First, I need two (four) functions to set (get) border color and
width for a given window (those functions operates on w->frame).
Next I need a possibility to call these functions from theme.jl.

I'd rather not simulate border with theme frames, since sawfish's
window becomes bigger than wmaker's window and I have to
reconfigure stuff like xxkb.

So, my questions is - what is the best strategy to set window
border?  Separate functions, attribute `have-border' in WINDOW
structure and `border' frame class, or something completely
different?

My goal is to add window borders to some (well, all except some)
windows in my preferred theme.

--
Regards,    --
Sir Raorn.   --- http://thousandsofhate.blogspot.com/