Re: Problem with sawfish-ui + keybindings

On date Sunday 2010-02-14 17:41:50 +0100, Christopher Roy Bratusek opened this window:
> Am Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:36:43 +0100
> schrieb Stefano Sabatini <stefano sabatini-lala poste it>:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > after a lenny -> squeeze (debian testing) update, I'm facing problems
> > with the sawfish keybindings, that is they're not anymore recognized.
> >
> > This seems has to do with a problem I have when I try to launch
> > sawfish-ui:
> >
> > stefano geppetto ~> sawfish-ui
> > *** Unbound variable: gtk-preview-new
> > (You're accessing an undefined variable or function `gtk-preview-new')
> >
> > Has someone some hint?
> >
> > Regards.
>
> gtk-preview-new has been dropped from rep-gtk as of version 0.90.0, SawfishConfig
> instead now uses GtkColorButton, so you need Sawfish at atleast version 1.6.0 (or
> 1.5.2).

Mmh I see then I'll finally upgrade my sawfish to the latest git.

BTW is there some Debian package for sawfish 1.6.0?

This is what I get in Debian Squeeze/Testing:

stefano geppetto ~/s/ffmpeg> dpkg -l 'sawfish*'
| Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
ii  sawfish        1:1.3.5.2-1    a window manager for X11
ii  sawfish-data   1:1.3.5.2-1    sawfish architecture independent data
un  sawfish-gnome  <none>         (no description available)
un  sawfish-lisp-s <none>         (no description available)
ii  sawfish-merlin 1.3.1-1        More flexible functions for sawfish
ii  sawfish-pager  0.6a-3         A pager for the Sawfish window manager
un  sawfish-themer <none>         (no description available)
ii  sawfish-themes 0.12           Themes for the Sawfish window manager
un  sawfish2       <none>         (no description available)

Thanks for the fast reply, regards.