Debugging

I've uploaded a script to the wiki (Debug-utils) that may be useful to
folks for debugging sawfish code.  I've included some of the stuff from
the Snippets page (e.g., Chris's window-snooper, and Teika's idea of
adding timestamps to debug messages).

The only thing it provides above and beyond what was already there is a
way of presenting debug messages in a display-message window, saving old
messages so that if several messages are presented at once they don't
erase each other.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>