Re: LANG, LC_ALL... in fdo and wm.jl

Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de> writes:

> By the way: find-lang-string does not work on my system (LANG =
> de_DE.UTF8 -> should result in de, but menu-entries are en, I know I can
> set it manually, but out-of-the-box would be better)

hm, yes, I think it would set to de_DE and look for the long lang string
in the .desktop entries, instead of first looking for de_DE and then
looking for de, as most applications dont include full sets of lang
strings in their .desktop files.

I am in the process of doing a partial re-write for fdo-menu, mainly
re-writing the file parsing functions.  I will try to fix this
functionality as well.

Cheers.

--
Matthew Love