Re: [VOTE] expand-window Vs maximize-fill-window

Christopher Roy Bratusek said:     (by the date of Fri, 09 Oct 2009 17:44:33 +0200)

> Hi all,
>
> sawfish has an expand function, which is called maximize-fill-window,
> but there's no oposite to that, so I added (locally) contract-window,
> which is based on shrink-window-*. Now the Question is, what do you like
> better:
>
> a) replace maximize-fill-window by grow-window-* based expand-window
> b) add maximize-unfill-window (ugly name I know)

the alphabetic list of bindings makes it easier to find the right
one. That is because this list isn't grouped into any categories.

Therefore I prefer the ugly name maximize-unfill-window or maybe
maximize-contract-window ?