What open/require breaks Sawfish?

Hi.

>> Add to wm/windows.jl "open sawfish.wm.menus".
>
> Well, sawfish.wm.menus requires sawfish.wm.windows (for the window
> operations menu).  So opening it from windows.jl would create a loop.

I tried a simple "loop", or mutual open, and it succeeded. But I
noticed an interesting thing.  Adding wm.menus or wm.workspace into
wm.windows breaks, but the error for both is the same:
error--> (void-value sm-add-saved-properties)

This may be the bottle neck.

>> IIRC Chris recently said opening sawfish.wm.util.prompt triggered a
>> bomb.

Sorry, adding util.prompt to wm.windows is ok.

Teika (Teika kazura)