[ANNOUNCE] Sawfish 1.5.3 released
- From: Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de>
- To: sawfish-list gnome org, gnome-announce gnome org
- Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Sawfish 1.5.3 released
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:12:27 +0100
the last bugfix release of the 1.5 series is available for download now!
Get it from the usual place: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sawmill/files/sawfish/1.5.3
* The 1.5.3 release has backports from 1.6.0 (HEAD)
* Bugs fixed:
- Prevents crashes for quick window destructions, especially
under high load
There have been crashes if a window is destroyed soon after
its creation. It happens in `add_window' function, and it
might be due to a window being destroyed, garbage collected
and then accessed.
Now most parts of `add_window' are protected from garbage
collection with `rep_PUSHGC' / `rep_POPGC'. It also prevents
`add_window_hook' from being called with uninitialised
argument. [Timo Korvola, Janek Kozicki]
Sawfish 1.6.0 will hit the floor on 22nd December 2009, be sure to
watch out for any bombastic release of ours!
] [Thread Prev