[BUG] Edge-Flipping does not work after resolution change

Hi all,

I've found a new bug by accident. I just updated my Debians (using
SID/Experimental) X.Org (Server) to 1.5 and therefore changed from fglrx
to radeonhd, as the former does only support my X1600 until 1.4. After
logging in, I had to adjust the resolution (from 1024x768 to 1280x1024),
after that change edge-flipping didn't work anymore (until restart), it
seems that sawfish does not correctly handle resolution changes.

Anyone got a solution, would be nice :)