Re: error--> (error "unknown font type" "Xft")

Am Sat, 06 Jun 2009 13:52:37 +0900 (JST)
schrieb Teika Kazura <teika lavabit com>:

> Hi, Petter. Please try the attached patch.
>
> I confirmed that thrown signal breaks sawfish. So I introduced an
> optional argument in get-font-typed which suppresses signal. When
> non-nil, it just returns nil.
>
> Once sawfish starts, then (get-font-typed "foo" "bar") sends an error
> signal, but all happens is that it prints the error message, as
> expected.
>
> To Chris:
> If this patch is ok, I'll write the doc, so please wait to commit to
> git repo.
>
> Good luck,
> Teika (Teika kazura)

O.K. this is fixing that issue. (tested it on my own) Great Teika.

I'll make the 1.3.5.3 release now, without the doc-part of this patch,
as this is the final release of 1.3x (...) for 1.5.0, which does not
have this bug, therefore I'll wait 'till you wrote the doc.

Thanks a lot for your efforts,