Re: [ANNOUNCE] sawfish-1.5.0

> Hi all,
>
> The long awaited 1.5.0 release of sawfish is finally available!

Congrats to the entire team! I was really looking forward to sawfish
1.5.0, I've been using sawfish for ages and I love it.

I tried installing but got stuck, here is a quick report:

These are the sources I downloaded:

librep-0.90.0.tar.bz2
rep-gtk-0.18.6.tar.bz2
sawfish-1.5.0.tar.bz2

After unpacking the archives:

cd librep-0.90.0
./configure prefix=/home/fetchinson/tmp/sawfish
make
make install
# everything above is successful!
cd ../rep-gtk-0.18.6
# oooops, no 'configure' script :(
autoconf
# this complains:
# configure.in:31: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
#      If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
#      See the Autoconf documentation.
# configure.in:46: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL

So how do I compile rep-gtk?

I noticed that installation instructions on the wiki are practically
non-existent and also the INSTALL and README files are virtually
useless in the rep-gtk archive.

How should I proceed?

Cheers,
Daniel