Question: Is this a window state change?

Hi all. I have a question on the appear-as-icon window.

Currently, when a window appears first time as icon, (like $ xterm
-icon) lisp/sawfish/wm/state/iconify.jl calls both
'iconify-window-hook' and 'window-state-change-hook'.

The former, 'iconify-window-hook' may be permissible, if the doc
explicitly says so. How about the other, 'window-state-change-hook'?
Seems to me a bit insane.

I found this issue working on the last patch:
http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Clean-up_for_Zimmerman%27s_iconify_patch
I wanted to include the clear solution for it to be complete.

Thanks in advance.
Teika kazura