new command 'display-window-position'?

Hi. How will you like a new command 'display-window-position'?
It displays the top-left and bottom-right coords, and the size.

I think it'll be useful. I sometimes wanted to know them when I set
window rules in the configurator. Because these infos are fundamental,
there should be the way for users to know, implemented within Sawfish,
no?

And / or, size-grab and position-grab in matcher will be good, too.

If you want xprop-like output, try 'window-snooper' in 'snippets'
page in our wiki, written by Chris.

Teika (Teika kazura)