Re: Can't integrate translation in module sawfish i gnome git danish po

Am Sat, 19 Dec 2009 13:39:22 -0800 (PST)
schrieb Joe Dalton <joedalton2 yahoo dk>:

merging a pot with a po is a common task.

simply do `msgmerge da.po sawfish.pot -o da.po'

I guess damned lies has the ability to merge, too. Never use intltool
when translating sawfish. If you need more infos on how to merge those
files, simply ask on the gnome-i18n ML.

Chris