Can't integrate translation in module sawfish i gnome git

Halle gnome-i18n peeps and sawfish devs

There is apparently somthing wrong in the sawfish repository on gnome git. When I try to run intltool-update against the module, I get the same error as is also listed on damned lies:

intltool-update -g 'sawfish' -p
xgettext: error while opening "./../lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/user.jl" for reading: No such file or directory
ERROR: xgettext failed to generate PO template file. Please consult
error message above if there is any.

Could someone please look into this?

Thanks in advance Kenneth Nielsen