cycle-windows starts from previous window

Hi,

in my 1.5.2 installation when I hit my cycle-windows binding the list starts with the window currently in focus but the selected one is the next one to the right, by looking at the title of the windows I can also see that the focus is changed to that window. This means that if I immediately release the key modifier I do not return to the original window but to the second one in the stack.

Is somebody else seeing this behavior? Before 1.5.2 I was running 1.3.x and I do not remember having this problem in that version.

thanks,
Rodrigo