Re: empty error_handler() ...

Timo Korvola said:     (by the date of Sat, 5 Dec 2009 13:40:46 +0200)

> On Friday 04 December 2009 21:11:38 Janek Kozicki wrote:
> > I just want to let you know that after 3 weeks I had no problems at
> > all when using empty error_handler() in display.c
>
> Have you checked, e.g., with
> sawfish-client -e '(mapcar window-name (managed-windows))'
> that no spurious window objects remain for destroyed windows?

yes, I just checked. It took me 30 minutes to find all of my 87
windows. But all of those listed, are there, and should be there.
That's with a 3 week uptime.

On the contrary I easily could forget about some window that should
be there, but isn't. But since we are talking about removing
error_handler() such effect should no longer occur, right? :)