Re: Improving the GUI

Christopher Bratusek said:     (by the date of Tue, 02 Sep 2008 21:45:11 +0200)

> > But what did you mean by "If so I would update the Wiki patches"?
> > Does it mean that some of currently uploaded patches are somehow
> > related to treeview, or you just wanted to say that you can upload
> > this single treeview patch?
>
> The re-expose xyz patches are taken from my local version, but _without_
> the re-_ordering_ of the options, of the new order is OK, I would add it
> to the patches I uploaded to the Wiki.

I have no idea... maybe you could put in the patch description an
option listing with a comparison of new order, and previous order,
like this:

current order:

* opt3
* opt1
* opt2

new order (included in patch):

* opt1
* opt2
* opt3

how do think?

well... theoretically re-order should go to another wiki page as a
separate patch, so it would be able to vote on it separately. I can
never tell the difference if I'm too pedantic or not :/

What others think?
--
Janek Kozicki