Re: sawfish-experimental 1.3.5 ?

Timo Korvola said:     (by the date of Sat, 30 Aug 2008 21:58:30 +0300)

> Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> writes:
> > 1. We always release sawish-x.y.z and sawfish-experimental-x.y.z+1
>
> Why not simply sawfish-x.y.z and sawfish-experimental-x.y.z?  If they
> would be released at the same time it would seem natural to use the
> same version number.

Yes, of course! the simplest solution is (almost) always the best one.

I have added a new "vote: let's try in experimental", so people can
vote to try a new patch. And I think that I will release
sawfish-experimental with those patches:

  Scroll-viewport-patch
  Another-cleanup
  Warp-if-necessary-when-unmaximizing
  Warp-if-necessary-when-cycling
  Expose-warp-pointer
  Re-expose-viewport-dimensions
  Re-expose-move-resize-option
  Re-expose-window-animator
  Re-expose-outline-modes
  Add-error-handler-both
  Re-expose-viewport-bindings
  Re-expose-tooltip-options
  Re-expose-edge-flip-delay

So in fact it's not all submitted patches...

before that release maybe we could check Support_NET_WM_USER_TIME
also. Do you think it should be in experimental?