sawfish versioning scheme

Dear Sawfish-ists,

I think that it is better to change the versioning scheme of sawfish.
The next sawfish is called "1.5", followed by "1.6" and so on.
("1.4" should be skipped, according to
http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/1.5.0_release_todo )

It's because it enables 'bugfix release' more smoothly.
If a conspicuous bug is found in sawfish-1.5, then we can release
sawfish-1.5.1, but it won't affect our agenda on sawfish-1.6.

What do you think?

Chris wrote:
> Did you have time to test the a11y-patch?

Not yet, give me a week or two. I'll submit reviews, at least,
of a11y-patch and ui-rework.

Teika kazura