Re: Composite extension and VisibilityNotify events

Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> writes:
> I'm afraid that a loop over higher stacked windows is the only
> solution...

So it would seem.  I don't know whether this is intended behaviour.
The Composite extension does not appear very well documented.

Instead of changing window-visibility I added a new function that
computes visibility from the stacking order.  It works for me but
could use more testing, particularly by people who use viewports (I
don't).

<URL:http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Stacking-visibility>

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>