Sawfish release 1.3.2

Hi,

With our great community effort we have managed to make together the
1.3.3 sawfish release. This version includes several bugfixes. Window
titles with UTF-8 are working and no more openoffice crashes, correct
handling of pango fonts, inform the running theme when window title
length has changed so that the theme can adjust and workaround some
problems with KDE not always using freedesktop.org protocol in KDE
tray.

This release was brought to you by Timo Korvola, Rodrigo Gallardo,
Yuuki Harano and Harald van Dijk. Kudos to them!

* List of accepted patches:
  http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Accepted_for_1.3.3

* Direct download link
  http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=32&package_id=17&release_id=577641