Re: [README] Still 6 patches to test + Open Goals

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Christopher Bratusek
<nano-master gmx de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just 5 more days 'till sawfish 1.3.5. So I invite everyone to test the 6
> patches which are submitted.
>
> And there are also some open goals, assigned to andrea: Do you think you get
> them finished, or
> do you want to move them to goals for 1.3.6? see:
> http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Proposed_Goals
> I'll now move any unassigned goal to 1.3.6.

For stagger placement I'll post a patch tomorrow (it's a one liner),
for sawfish-ui disconnected when restarting I have not yet found a
solution, I was looking on how to make the communication persistent.

> One more thing: any solution for this here?
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/sawfish-list/2008-November/msg00064.html

I'm still using a Sawfish stable version and I can't replicate it here
(Debian Sid, Gnome 2.20/2.22), I probably need to test it with an
updated SVN version.

--
Andrea