Re: wait for pager window

Hi Timo,

but the documentation of that hook suggests that this hook will be executed for _all_ windows. I'm just interested in manipulating the pager window (change its decoration and placement once it has been created), adding code that will run for every created window, asking whether the window looks like the pager one (its name) sound a bit inefficient, or?

I will give it a try though, just for discovering how things work.

many thanks,
 Rodrigo