Re: Re-expose bindings? (was: Viewports are back ..)

Am Mittwoch, den 06.08.2008, 20:53 +0200 schrieb Janek Kozicki:
Christopher Bratusek said:     (by the date of Wed, 06 Aug 2008 15:50:54 +0200)

> patch wating for review!
> http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Re-expose_viewport-dimensions

Hi Chris,

That's a great bunch of patches. I'm testing them now.

I was so desperate to find out this patch that I installed potato and
woody in vmware (from archive.debian.org) to see working code of older
versions of sawfish. Since I installed potato and woody in vmware - I
also installed etch, and now I have another testing ground for
patches, without restarting xserver :)

Chris, maybe you could produce one more patch, to re-expose a lot of
bindings? Look at attached screenshot with a list of available
bindings. There is a whole lot of new bindings if you run this
command inside sawfish-client:

  (setq customize-command-classes '(default viewport deprecated))

Maybe there are even more hidden bindings? Because this command only
reveals viewport-related bindings.

BTW: if anybody wants vmware images of potato or woody, just let me know :)

I know about those bindings, I'll see what I can do

Chris

GNOME/Sawfish rule!