Re: Compiling rep-gtk on Slackware 12.0

Glyn Millington said:     (by the date of Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:06:41 +0100)

> > Hmmm...I may be missing something, but the code in rep-gtk.h and
> > gtk-compat.c is just as you describe I should change it to.  Did I get
> > this wrong?
>
> No, someone obviously patched the code!   Sorry - I'm a bit out of touch
> with this.
>
> It must be a different problem!!

Heh, I just checked the date of last commit:

2006-01-31  John Harper  <jsh unfactored org>

	* gtk-compat.c: applied patch from Michal Maru¹ka
	<mmc maruska dyndns org> to fix problems with newer gtk
	versions

while the but-last commit was in 2004.

I'm on debian, so I don't know. But it will be great if you will find
this out, and write on sawfish wiki about it :)