Re: Sawfish/Gnome/Xinerama dropping windows

--- Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> wrote:

> Scott Anderson said:     (by the date of Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:08:49 -0700 (PDT))
>
> > P.S.  I'm not a member of the list, so please reply to me in any responses.
>
> you should subscribe to the list. I did let your message go through
> only because of the useful bugreports list (I have xinerama too).
> Normally only subscribed users can post here, because of spam.

OK.  I'm now subscribed.  I read a previous post a month or so back about Xinerama problems.  My
setup is similar in that I currently have a dual-head with mismatched screen resolutions.  Left
screen is 1600x1200, right screen is 1280x1024.  I'm in the process of getting a card that can
dual 1600x1200 on both screens.  It will be interesting if my problem goes away.

Scott