Re: How to install Sawfish in /usr/local?

"Robert Personen" <psyquark gmail com> writes:
> The ideal situation would be the "sawfish is just a lisp script"
> approach

First you would need a lisp with good performance and extensive Xlib
bindings.  Personally, I would prefer an architecture supporting
multiple extension languages, perhaps something like Gimp.  Whatever,
isn't going to happen with this code base either.

> but for this code base we will have to stick to librep being
> embeded.

That is what librep was made for.

>  Maybe in a future revision....

It would not be a revision.  It would be a different window manager.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>