Re: Windows cover gnome-panels

On Dec 4, 2007 3:53 PM, Ruslan <ruslan-pro mail ru> wrote:
> Hello people!
>
> I very happy with Sawfish, I`m using it about 1 month.
> But I have one problem: windows cover my two gnome-panels, when I
> used metacity before now windows could not cover this panels. So
> what I need to do?

I think you can have something similar if you change panels depth,
default should be zero IIRC, in your case raising to one, with the
"match" properties as Janek illustrated, should be enough. It's not
the same Metacity behaviour as with Sawfish you can move windows below
panels using the title bar when on Metacity it can only be achieved
using Alt+drag.

--
Andrea