installation on x86_64 and Fedora 8

Hi list,

I really like sawfish and have been using it for years on i586
machines with both Fedora and Suse and I was using precompiled
binaries for these distributions. Now my new laptop is x86_64 and has
Fedora 8 and couldn't find precompiled rpm's. Are there any?

So I went ahead with compiling everything, librep was fine, but
rep-gtk compilation failed with a conflicting type for
'gtk_radio_menu_item_new_with_label_from_widget' in rep-gtk.h and
gtkradiomenuitem.h (this latter header file is the one that came with
Fedora 8, gtk2-2.12.1-5). I guess the old rep-gtk code is not in sync
with new gtk2 releases.

Any ideas?