Re: sawfish script file

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 06:20:50PM -0600, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> Sure?  You can always put emacs into a 'sawfish-mode' explicitely,
> regardless of what it does automatically, and then it will likely
> do highlightning the way you want it (although I did not try that).

It's true. Up to now it seems to me the best solution (M-x
sawfish-mode in emacs does the job).

In this way you can also access the argv variables, e.g.;
#! /bin/sh
sawfish-client - <<EOF
(select-workspace emacs-workspace)
(system "emacs-client $1")
EOF

... but in each case a #! method would be cleaner.

Cheers

Stefano