Patch: Set frame alpha correctly for ARGB windows

Hi all,

So, I've been playing around with the new gnome-terminal with
true transparency and it's provoked me to fix the problem where
ARGB windows end up with transparent frame elements. This occurs
because gdk_pixbuf_xlib actively clobbers the alpha channel when
rendering into Drawables. As it's easier to fix sawfish than to
get a gtk patch in, I've come up with this change that ensures
the alpha value is 0xFF (fully opaque) when drawing the frame
elements. It's a little sad because we have to replace XCopyArea
with a client side operation (XGet/PutImage) but frame elements
are usually very small so this shouldn't hurt too badly.

http://intr.overt.org/diff.cgi/diffs/argb-frames.diff

--phil