Re: Initial patch to provided shaped input support

On May 7, 2006, at 7:07 PM, Philip Langdale wrote:

I spent more time today working on getting support for
windows with shaped input. Due to the way that the frame
window is assumed at many levels within sawfish, it is
not practical to take the metacity approach where the
window is not reparented. Instead, I've implemented it
by taking the client window's input shape and applying
that to the frame as well.

thanks, I merged in the changes from your patch. (plus "#ifdef ShapeInput" checks, so it should still build with older X releases.)

	John