Sawfish news?

[ I'm posting this here in the hope that any maintainers or (at least
former) developers still read the list.. ]

Speaking of the list low-activity, I was wondering if there's any more
development going on in Sawfish.  I tried digging the Web about this
but I could find no info -- the sf.net project site is outdated, CVS
activity seems to be dead, no news site, etc.

Sawfish is the best WM around, I really hope it's not dead.  It is
true that it's Good Enough :) but it would be nice to know that it's
still maintained.

Cheers,
--
Mihai Bazon,