Re: General system slowdown

On 6/20/06, Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz <rodrigo nul-unu com> wrote:

The bug is reported against sawfish because the reporter says the
problem went away after switching to metacity. So far no one has ben
able to reproduce it. The complete report is at

Has anyone seen anything like it?
Do I report it against sawfish's BTS? I have searched there and
haven't found anything like it.

Using Sid and Sawfish in a couple of desktops and a notebook but never
encountered something like that. Maybe is something related to
Xinerama or the videocard driver, it's not clear from the bugreport if
he's using a proprietary driver or not. For the records, i've never
tried Xinerama and actually i'm only using the Xorg drivers.

Andrea