sawfish-mmc Ubuntu packages

I have updated my Ubuntu Breezy repository with mmc-1.4.5 packages.  It
seems that I never announced the availability to this list, so I am
doing it now :).  If you want to give them a try just add this line(s)
to your sources.list:

deb http://patshead.com/ubuntu/ breezy contrib
deb-src http://patshead.com/ubuntu/ breezy contrib

I doubt very much if I am following Ubuntu's or Debian's packaging
guidelines, but they are functional packages :p.

If anyone is interested, I can probably set up a Debian chroot
environment for building Debian packages.

Pat