Re: ALT+drag to resize window

Mihai Călin Bazon said:     (by the date of Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:16:19 +0300)

> Hi folks,
>
> As you may know, some WM-s allow one to use ALT+drag to resize a
> window, if the click was somewhere near a corner or margin of the
> window.  Sawfish doesn't have this built-in, but I was wondering if
> you know any extension that does this?

middle click on desktop to get to sawfish menu.

Customize->Bindings

select "Context" = "Window" from the drop down menu in top left.

click "Add" on the right.

From the list select command "resize window interactively"

'Grab' the key combination you want. Sawfish will detect 'click' only,
so you will have to replace it with 'move'. So in the "Key:" textbox you
will have:

M-Button1-move

click "OK"

that's all.

But it will be a bit different - it will work on the whole window area,
not just near the window border.