cycling does not include iconified windows

Hello,
I've been trying to find a solution for this for ages, and
am almost at the point where I want to switch windows managers...

I have sawfish configured to also cycle through iconified windows
when pressing Alt+Tab. In my .sawfish/custom it says:

(custom-set-typed-variable (quote cycle-include-iconified) (quote t) (quote boolean))

Also in the configurator -> window cycling the checkbox next to "include
iconified windows" is set.

But it _still_ only cycles through non-minimized windows. I think (am not sure)
it happened when I upgrade to FC2, running Gnome 2.6.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Patrick