Re: ION-tab like in sawfish ?

On 16 May 2005, Scott Scriven wrote:

> * Xavier Maillard <zedek gnu-rox org> wrote:
> > I have looked at Yann Hodique's code to get ION/PWM
> > behaviour, but I really don't have it working right now.
> >
> > Can anyone help me on this ?
>
> This may be helpful:
>
> http://toykeeper.net/sawfish/
>
> It's based on Yann Hodique's setup, but has some improvements.
> I think the docs about how to set it up are also more clear.

Doesn't help much :(

Can you explain what I am supposed to do ?

I tried this:

(load "tab")
(load "tab-keymap")

I have replaced your key bindings with mine (Super instead of M)
but nothing.

I tried to to do: Super-g on a window and the same on another,
but I don't see anything happening.

Worse, your theme is not working at all here.

Thanks for your help.
--
Hacker Wonderland      Xavier Maillard| "Stand Back! I'm a programmer!"
.0.                 zedek gnu-rox orgz|