Re: Sawfish Wiki

does anyone know if the sourceforge hosted site would support a wiki?
-- Mark Aufflick
  e  mark pumptheory com
  w  www.pumptheory.com (work)
  w  mark.aufflick.com (personal)
  p  +61 438 700 647
  f  +61 2 9436 4737

On 06/06/2005, at 9:20 AM, Eric Mangold wrote:

Can someone tell me what's up w/ the sawfish wiki?

http://sawfish.uberstyle.net/index.php/SawfishWiki/SawfishWiki

If the current admin can't be bothered to maintain it, and deal with spam/etc, then I would like to talk about transferring it to someone who can. It's just a practical matter that needs to be dealt with.

-Eric

iBurst Wireless Broadband from $34.95/month   www.platformnetworks.net
Forward undetected SPAM to:                   spam mailsecurity net au