Re: integrate sawfish into Emacs?

William Xu wrote:
,----
| Do you  guys think  of integrating sawfish  into Emacs? i.e.,  to make
| Emacs be the WM! So that maybe most of the applications, like firefox,
| xpdf,...which  are  currently  outside  Emacs's world,  will  be  also
| controlled by Emacs. And that's cool!
`----

sawfish-client is powerful  enough for most of my  requirements. I use
screen +  emacs-server (and  of course sawfish  :) ). I  use sawfish's
matched  windows feature to  put emacs  in Desktop#8  and I  have some
wrapper  functions  to switch  to  desktop#8  when  emacs is  invoked.
Similarly when closing the buffer,  I have emacs run sawfish-client to
put me back to the Desktop from which I invoked emacsclient.

;)

cheers,

  -Suraj

--