Re: Basic XRandR support

John Harper wrote:
On Jun 26, 2005, at 3:24 PM, Philip Langdale wrote:

The attached patch adds basic xrandr support based on how metacity
handles screen size change events.

Thanks, I committed your patch with a couple of minor changes

When I go to sf.net's sawfish page and go to "browse CVS", the files that were changed by Philip Langdale (eg. configure.in) are shown as "last changed" years ago!

What exactly am I doing wrong? Is sf.net's CVS browser not working? Where do I find the sources?

Raf.