Focus strangeness

	Hi, all. I'm using the Debian package of sawfish 1.3 with
enter-only focus mode enabled, and I've been running into a frustrating
quirk of the focus settings. Say I have two windows, A and B. The mouse
pointer is in A, but B is the currently focused window (thanks to the
cycle-window key binding). If I then click on A, it will be raised but
not focused, so that anything I type after that goes to the window
that's in the background!

	There's probably some easy way to make clicks focus in
enter-only mode, but I can't seem to see it in the configurator or in a
skim of the Programmer's Manual. Any ideas? Thanks!

--
Dennis Taylor               "Remember, high-tech means `breaks down next
dennis funkplanet com        week', while cutting edge means `breaks down